Business Basics – Accelerated
Six Week Program – £600
Business Basics Accelerated – Wedding Industry
We all have a passion to deliver an amazing service to our clients otherwise, why are we in business? What we forget about is our business.
Having a passion for what we do and doing it well will only get us so far. If the business is not built on solid foundations, when it goes too high, it will wobble and fall. We are our business so we need to understand all the business side of things as well as the service or product we offer.
Like my signature course, this online training will cover everything you need to start your wedding business successfully. It will not teach you everything I include on the signature course but gives you a good understanding of the things you MUST know before starting your business at a price suitable for more start-ups and a quicker time-frame for those wanting to get up and running quicker. If you already have a business but it’s not where you want it to be, take a look at the content for the course. Should you lack knowledge in any of the areas, the course could benefit you too.
What is covered?
The course is designed to provide everything you need to know to have solid foundations for your business. All examples given are based around the wedding industry to let you see how they could look.
- Week One – Business Strategy and Business Plan Overview. Understand what these keys items are, Know when you need one and get a template for both.
- Week Two – Mindset. Understand how your mindset affects your decisions and beliefs, work on your mindset to reduce and eliminate your limiting beliefs.
- Week Three – Know Your Big Why. Understand why you are in business, know what will get you through the tough times and understand what success looks like to you.
- Week Four – Ideal Client. Get to know your ideal client inside out, work out how to find them and learn how to market to them.
- Week Five – Services/Products/Pricing. Know your worth, understand what products and services are appealing to your ideal client, define your services and products clearly.
- Week Six – Marketing. Common marketing options and how to use them at an overview level. This covers:
- Email Marketing.
- Organic (free) and paid advertising.
- A marketing template with guidance on how to use it.
Private Facebook Group – For support and course questions/guidance. I record all of the sessions and share into the group afterwards so if you are unable to attend one of the lives, you still have the content. The content can then be downloaded and saved to your preferred location, giving you unlimited, instant access.
There will be two bonus modules for the current release (registration open until 25th February, stating 11th March). These will be:·
- Time Management – Worth £50.
- Creating Opt-ins with no budget – Worth £250.
How is it delivered?
This course will be delivered live via Zoom sessions, recorded. Each week, a new live teach will be provided. The course runs for six weeks, with a pre-week preparation and a post course Q&A (both optional to complete but you will benefit from attending them).
As well as the weekly live teaches, there will be worksheets and PDFs throughout the course. I will not be making you do the work, however, if you don’t do the work, you will not make a change in your business. For all templates you will have an example. When you have completed it, you can post it in the FB group for feedback if you wish.
Most courses similar to the this accelerated one with the same amount of detail cost over £1,000. As a new business starting out, I know money is normally limited and has to be spent wisely.
When I started out, like most people I didn’t think I needed the support. I thought I could launch myself and get by with what I knew. This ended up with me spending a lot more than what getting a coach or doing a course would have been. I easily spent over £7,500 more than I needed to in the beginning. This left me feeling deflated, having debt I didn’t want and not knowing why it wasn’t working. It wasn’t until I got my first coach that I actually understood why.
The investment for the course is not just all about money. If you are serious about your business, you need to put the time and effort in to do the work. I am here to share the knowledge, tell you what you need to do but the doing is down to you. Because of this, I charge a fee that only serious people will consider. You also have to commit to take action. Yes, I could take everyone’s money without asking for the commitment, but that’s not what I’m about. It’s about helping people succeed and do something they love.
So what I am asking for you to commit to:
- The course fee will be £600.
- Attend at least 75% of the teaches live. I appreciate it is unlikely you can attend all but it is more beneficial to attend live when you are available. You can ask the questions as we are going through the presentation, make notes and read the chat (chat does not appear in the recording).
- Do the work. There is no point investing in yourself or your business if you are not going to take action. No action = No progress.
Interested? Use the button below to enrol in the next course (next one is starting 11th March with enrolment closing 25th February).
Want to have a chat about this course or any of my other services? Contact me today..