Business Basics Signature Program
Twelve Week Program – £1,500 (VIP option also available).
Business Basics Blueprint – Wedding Industry
We all have a passion to deliver an amazing service to our clients otherwise, why are we in business? What we forget about is our business.
Having a passion for what we do and doing it well will only get us so far. If the business is not built on solid foundations, when it goes too high, it will wobble and fall. We are our business so we need to understand all the business side of things as well as the service or product we offer.
This online training will cover everything you need to start your wedding business successfully. It will not teach you everything (no course can do that) but gives you a good understanding of the things you MUST know before starting your business. If you already have a business but it’s not where you want it to be, take a look at the content for the course. Should you lack knowledge in any of the areas, the course could benefit you too.
What is covered?
The course is designed to provide everything you need to know to have solid foundations for your business. All examples given are based around the wedding industry to let you see how they could look.
- Business Strategy and Business Plan – Covered at a high level to start with; then elements are included throughout the course. At the end of the course, you will be able to complete your business strategy and business plan (to the templates I use and provide). The only section not covered is financials – Although I could do this, I recommend you hire an accountant or specialist to help complete this considering your particular circumstances.
- Mindset – Without the right mindset, it doesn’t matter how hard you try, there will always be something holding you back. This covers both your business and personal mindset.
- Business Model – There are different business models you could take. Researching and selecting the right one at the start helps to remove the chance of having to restructure early on resulting in extras costs.
- Niche – What is your niche? Do you know what you want to offer?
- Ideal Client – Get to know your ideal client inside out.
- Services/Products – Considering everything, you will create services and products that resonate with your brand and appeal to your ideal client.
- Pricing – There is no point putting in all the hard work to create the perfect business if your prices don’t reflect your ideal client, niche or services.
- Marketing – Common marketing options and how to use them at an overview level. This covers (but not limited to):
- Email Marketing.
- Marketing Strategy – Knowing how to use the different marketing options is one thing but having a strategy to share your message, build your audience, and the ‘know, like, trust’ factor, is a must. Without a marketing strategy, you will be wasting money on bits here and there, diluting your message and not being consistent.
Private Facebook Group – For support and course questions/guidance. I record all of the sessions and share into the group afterwards so if you are unable to attend one of the lives, you still have the content. The content can then be downloaded and saved to your preferred location, giving you unlimited, instant access.
When the course launches, there will be two bonus modules. These will be:·
- Time Management.
How is it delivered?
This course will be delivered live via Zoom sessions, recorded. Each week, a new live teach will be provided. The topic will be as per the schedule provided when the course is opened for enrolment. Course content runs for twelve weeks, with a pre-week preparation and a post course Q&A, making it a total of fourteen weeks.
As well as the weekly live teaches, there will be accountability sessions, worksheets and PDFs throughout the course. I will not be making you do the work, however, if you don’t do the work, you will not make a change in your business. For all templates you will have an example. When you have completed it, you can post it in the FB group for feedback if you wish.
A VIP option will also be available for a limited amount of people. The VIP options gives you in addition to the course above:
- 60 minute Zoom session before the start of the course to get you focused and prepared.
- Priority email support throughout the course (emails answered within 24 hours (Monday to Friday).
- 90 minute Zoom session at the end of the course to go through everything you have learnt, talk about your next steps and create a plan of action.
Most courses similar to the this one with the same amount of detail cost over £2,000. As a new business starting out, I know money is normally limited and has to be spent wisely.
When I started out, like most people I didn’t think I needed the support. I thought I could launch myself and get by with what I knew. This ended up with me spending a lot more than what getting a coach or doing a course would have been. I easily spent over £7,500 more than I needed to in the beginning. This left me feeling deflated, having debt I didn’t want and not knowing why it wasn’t working. It wasn’t until I got my first coach that I actually understood why.
The investment for the course is not just all about money. If you are serious about your business, you need to put the time and effort in to do the work. I am here to share the knowledge, tell you what you need to do but the doing is down to you. Because of this, I charge a fee that only serious people will consider. You also have to commit to take action. Yes, I could take everyone’s money without asking for the commitment, but that’s not what I’m about. It’s about helping people succeed and do something they love.
So what I am asking for you to commit to:
- The course fee will be £1,500.
- The VIP option is only available to a limited number of people and costs £1,750.
- Attend at least 75% of the teaches live. I appreciate it is unlikely you can attend all but it is more beneficial to attend live when you are available. You can ask the questions as we are going through the presentation, make notes and read the chat (chat does not appear in the recording).
- Attend at least 50% of the accountability sessions. These are an hour every week where you focus on the course and the course only.
- Do the work. There is no point investing in yourself or your business if you are not going to take action. No action = No progress.
Interested? Register your interest here for the next release. Registering doesn’t cost you anything or commit you to purchasing when it is available. However, you will receive details of the next release before anyone else and have a special discount.
Want to have a chat about this course or any of my other services? Contact me today..